I think they are trying to design Robots to replace Hostesses
- Ever-1’s skin is made from a silicon jelly that feels similar to human skin.
- The face is a composite of two stars, and its torso on a singer.
- Ever-1 also recognizes 400 words and can hold a basic verbal exchange.
- It’s capable of both education and entertainment functions.
And the modifications added for Ever-2 Muse…..
- The robot can express 13 consonants and vowels and can not only lip-synch but can dance to music and hold “conversations” with fans.
Apparently Ever-3 Some will be able to fake drinking expensive whiskey and will giggle at jokes and gropings from drunk executives.